NetSuite “out-of-the-box”, typically provides most of the basic functions, for your business, but after implementation is complete, it’s time to unleash the true power of NetSuite and begin customizing it for your organization, country and industry. You can choose to do as much or as little as you choose in the beginning and our consultants will help you choose a strategy that is safe, smart and cost-effective.
When Trigger’s Professional Services Team begins their work, we set to customizing your NetSuite business forms, views, dashboards, reports, more so that they make sense to your staff and clients.
Chinese legal requirements, tax reporting, human resources and shipping workflows, as well as custom calculations, not a part of the standard system. Trigger’s experienced engineers and consultants will clarify what you need to get moving in China and around the world, and we’ll help your company make custom productivity enhancements to your system.
Other Examples of common customizations:
- New functionalities specific to China, your industry, your business and your future plans
- New workflows to replace or enhance “out-of-the-box” NetSuite workflows
- Changes to standardized NetSuite reports, forms, dashboards and etc.
- Changes to standardized NetSuite business processes
- Data Cleansing and migration from your old legacy systems to NetSuite
- Oracle database design and deployment
- Webstore/E-commerce consulting and deployment