Leverage your system… use your Information
Too many business systems are set up in haste and left to run at minimal configuration levels. The result? You end up paying for a tool that is not giving you the most important tool you need for success in the marketplace: Your Information
Accessing your company information in NetSuite is EASY!
NetSuite reporting is dynamically updated, and comes with a long list of easy to configure options that we’ll customize for your business, to help you make the decisions that ONLY you can make, quickly and precisely.
Some things we can help you do with your reporting…
Trigger experts can do a lot to make your standard NetSuite reports go farther, and give you more. We know the built-in functions that you’ll want to use in your Sales, Finance and Purchasing reports, for example, and we can help you set up the kind of Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) that MEAN something to your business.
When Trigger comes into your business, both front and back office reporting will be analyzed and improved by our team of experts - not ONLY because we know reporting, but because we will take the time to LEARN your business.
How will I know these reports are correct?
The right reporting will allow you to make executive decisions faster and with more confidence.
You’ll find that areas like overall profitability, operations, financing, purchasing and forecasting are easy to measure and analyze in a format that is practical.
With NetSuite reporting you’ll be able to see the lifeblood of your business, as you do business, in real time.
Give me a quick rundown of reporting’s benefits…
Easy-to-use, configure and run reporting provides real-time information on different areas of your business that you can count on when making executive decisions. NetSuite reporting features a long list of benefits:
- Use and modify more than 100 pre-configured professional services reports
- Create powerful historical and forecast reports, including billing and utilization
- Run timesheet status reports to ensure employees are entering time in an efficient and timely manner
- Create backlog reports to identify remaining work on a particular project, helping ensure that all projects are profitable
- Run resource utilization reports to ensure resources' time are appropriately allocated among various projects
- Generate projected billings forecast reports to identify what can be potentially billed in the future at the client and project level
- Organize reports in folders, save and share them, and schedule reports to run automatically to ensure data is shared with the right people at the right time
- Allow users to build detailed or summary reports from scratch
- Create calculations, use custom start or end dates, and custom report filters with a powerful report engine
- Create custom start or end date periods on summary reports
- Inclusive and exclusive filtering capabilities for summary and detail reports
- Download reports in PDF, Word or Excel format
- Integration with CrystalReports.com.