Evaluation & Sales
If you can't understand it then how can you trust it or even use it?
When you meet with a Trigger Sales Representative, you’re not going to get pitched.
Trigger Sales Representatives are consultants, and we’ll tell you if a system works for you or not. Because we aren’t there to close a sale and leave, but to WORK WITH you over time, over the long haul.
When you buy from Trigger, you’re buying a relationship, not a software package.
How can your Sales Representatives really act as consultants?
It’s in our best interest to sell you something only if you need it, and nothing more or less than what you REALLY need. So we can help you decide what parts of a system you need, and what you can hold off on.
After we help you choose what part of the system that is needed, we then begin to work with you and your team to best decide HOW to set up and use these parts of the system in the best way for YOUR business and YOUR industry.
Key Questions about Cloud ERP, CRM, E-Commerce…
- Do we REALLY need it?
- How can you PRACTICALLY use CRM to achieve my sales strategy?
- How much can we REALLY save in time and money by moving to this “cloud”?
- Can your team make this system really fit the gaps between what it is and what our business is?
- Can you show me that we can get the information we need to make better business decisions?
How do I know if it’s time to evaluate a new CRM or ERP?
We understand a lot of the uncertainty and doubt that comes into play when considering to invest a large amount of money into a back office system. Many times, it’s difficult to recognize that you need a new system, and even if YOU do, it certainly doesn’t mean the rest of your team agrees!
- If your business operations (and staff) begin to slow because your current system is too inflexible, or cannot handle the growing needs of your customers, this is one sign that it’s time to consider upgrading.
- If you find yourself using more than one system to perform a simple transaction or create basic management reporting, this is another sign. This one can be quite painful as you begin to waste valuable time performing simple tasks.
- Finally, you might notice your costs (either in headcount or IT-related) growing too quickly due to inefficiencies. You need a system that lets you focus on your core business instead of software that’s supposed to help, not hinder.