IT Consulting & Support
What is IT Consulting?
Good IT Consulting covers everything from security and IT System architecture to legal issues such as SOX compliance. It's focus is to help you be sure that you are getting the most from your IT investments in a safe, legal way.
How can Trigger help?
Our staff are experienced in giving IT Consulting advice to companies of all shapes and sizes. We'll bring in our consulting team and review what you have, what you need, and then we'll help you get there in a safe, efficient manner.
Trigger is a Cloud Computing System Integrator, and so our Engineers must know about the IT Networks, servers and systems that successful organizations rely on to win in their marketplace everyday. Whenever we work with any client for Cloud Systems, we our consultants evaluate their Network to be sure that they are ready for the systems they want to use.This gives us a chance to advise you on what you can do today and plan to do tomorrow that will keep your costs low, your network speed high, and your data safe and available no matter where you are.
- International VPNs
- Switching & Routing
- VOIP Phones Communications
- VLANs and Firewalls
- Cabling, Storage, Office Systems
- Network Security and Data Privacy
- Disaster planning and Data Backup
- System Configuration and planning (1, 2, 5 years into the future)
- Mission-Critical Servers (Exchange, File Servers, Data Backup, AD, DNS and more)
- Printers, Scanners, Fax Machines
- Best Practices for Software, Hardware, and Office System configurations