Why do you Need SaaS Consulting?
You’ve heard a lot about “SaaS” and how it’s changing the way people do businesses around the world, but that leaves some important questions.
Don’t ASSUME that you should jump into the Cloud and SaaS – it isn’t for everyone.
How Trigger Can Help
Our experience SaaS consultants and engineers will first understand your business and your needs, and then we’ll ask some questions that need sound answers.
- We’ll show you how SaaS is a good or poor solution for your business
- We’ll help you plan a smart entry into the SaaS world, choosing the right systems
- Many SaaS failures happen because companies dive into SaaS without understanding it first
- We’ll provide workshops and training seminars to help you prepare your workforce
- Many more SaaS failure occur when the people who need to use these new systems don’t understand or appreciate what they are asked to use
- We’ll analyze your IT network and local laws/regulations to make sure nothing stands in the way of your SaaS rollout
- We’ll help you provide a strategic plan that cuts your cost and provides new exciting tools you’ve never seen before
How SaaS transforms growing and ambitious companies.
The world is a dynamic mesh of relationships, and the lines between a seller and buyer are dynamically shifting within the hour.
As the IT networks that circle our globe become further connected, your customer expects and demands more than ever before.
Often times, an integrated, cloud-based system provides the dynamic data updates, collaboration and mobility tools that weren’t available before. All while cutting your cost.
You are now free to grow across the globe.
- Rapid Deployment of new applications to all users, everywhere
- No Patches or upgrades to implement
- No Server Hardware to buy and manage
- No IT Staff to maintain or develop your systems
- A pay As You Go Model (avoid paying up front for what you won’t use)
- Shared Risk with the Vendor, if your usage declines so does their revenue
- Personalization equal or greater than traditional software packages